Once you have decided when you are going to fill out the application, you will need to gather the following documents:
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Parents’ Social Security Card
- Child’s Driver’s License (if they have one)
- Alien Registration
- Number (if not a US citizen)
- Parents’ IRS W-2, IRS 1040, and Foreign Tax Returns
- Records of Un-taxed Income (i.e. child support, interest income, etc.)
- Records of Cash Information
What is FAFSA?
How do I fill out the FAFSA form?
If you need to logout of your FAFSA before you finish it, you may do so. All your information will be saved and you can return to the application by simply logging in.
What do I do after I submit the FAFSA?
If you have any questions about the FAFSA or federal student aid process, please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com. I will be more than happy to assist you with the form and any other questions you may have. Also learn how ACT® and SAT® tutoring can help you maximize your college scholarships!